An Introduction to Mozart's 'The Magic Flute' (Naxos): Narration by David TimsonYear: 21th c.
Pr. Instrument: Narrator
- Examples of the "Sublime" Mozart
- Mozart's operas
- Overture to Act 1 - Introduction to The Magic Flute
- Act 1. The curtain rises
- Introduction of characters - Papageno and Tamino enter
- The Queen of the Night
- Inside Sarastro's palace
- Act 1. Finale
- Act 2
- "Der Hölle Rache" - The Queen of the Night interrupts
- Sarastro. "In diesen heil'gen Hallen"
- The reunion of Tamino and Pamina
There are no reviews for this work.